Thursday, July 3, 2014

Nationals game and more thoughts on life

This morning I have woken up slowly and went on my morning walk. I am drinking my coffee writing this blog so it has been a relaxing morning thus far. I love waking up early in the morning and spending a little quiet time by myself. It is enjoyable for me seeing the colors of the sunrise and watching everything waking up in the morning with the sounds of the birds as you walk around. Sitting down and having time to slowly drink my coffee is my favorite part of the day. I wake up and spend a little time talking with God. This is my favorite time to talk it over with God because I am able to talk with him about filling my day up with positive things for Him and for me. I then head out on my morning walk and get all of the blood flowing throughout my body to prepare me for the day.

On Tuesday night, my family and I was able to go to the Washington Nationals vs. Colorado Rockies game at Nationals Park. This was going to make the third ball park that I have been to so far on this trip and hopefully it won't end there. I would like to make it into some of the big ball parks like Yankee Stadium or Fenway Park.
It was lots of fun because finally my cousin Andrew was off work for a couple of days so I was able to spend time with him. He works basically a night shift at Dulles Airport and so I haven't been able to see much of him since I have been here.
Yesterday Andrew and I was able to go to the NRA shooting range and museum and have a good time there. We shot his .45 pistol and his 12 gauge shotgun and had lots of fun destroying our targets.

Yall have a good day.
Ryan


No comments:

Post a Comment