Thursday, May 29, 2014

Houston, TX

Today I had arrived at my beginning destination of Dallas, TX and from there I drove right down to my hometown of Houston, TX. When I started the drive my VW Golf had 57,097 miles on her and I am curious what the final product will be. 

On the drive down I had to make a stop at Buc-ee's to use their clean restrooms, and I know from past experience that a clean restroom on the road is very welcoming.
I got to Houston right at sunset time so it was a beautiful drive in and I met Ryan and Halina at Minute Maid Park to watch my Astros beat the Orioles 3-1. It was a fun game to enjoy with so many past memories that took place at the stadium.
After the game we walked around downtown Houston for a little while and experienced part of the city at a couple of the bars downtown. 

That was some of the most notable experiences of today and the first day of my road trip and I am happy to share them with you. It has been many months of excited times that have happened and I am glad that it has began and I'm excited to see the results of where this will take me. I was thinking today, wondering if a VLOG would be a good addition to this thing for fun so that might be a new addition soon.

Sleep well.
Ryan


No comments:

Post a Comment