I realized at the brewery because I went there on a solo trip, that I have no idea how to walk up to someone and start talking. Something that I want to do on this trip is create a positive influence in people's lives so I need to work on that one quickly!
I then departed for Buccaneer State Park, MS. I was leaving my home ground for the last time and I took in as much as I could of the place and Murphy and Halina helped me out with doing some fun things so I'm glad for the way things worked.
I headed into Louisiana and stopped at the visitors center which I always love because they give out free Community Coffee.
I stopped for lunch at a classic place of my families in Lafayette, LA called Prejean's and had some good Cajun food.
When I was crossing over the bridge crossing the Mississippi right outside Baton Rouge, traffic started and so did high winds. It was stop and go traffic and when I was stopped I could really feel a lot of the bridge shaking which was a little bit spooky.
And since I had to go around the north side of Lake Ponchartrain, I found my way to the Abita Brewpub and had an Abita beer.








I feel honored to have made it into your blog! Thanks for making a special trip to see me last week. Ryan, you have the charm and friendly smile that should make introducing yourself to strangers an easier thing than for most people. By the end of your trip you will be a pro at it!
ReplyDelete